Sat, Mar 25|
Usui Holy Fire III® Reiki I & II Certification
In this weekend workshop, you will participate in many healing experiences, receive two attunements, Reiki I & Reiki II (attuning you to 3 symbols). You will be able to give yourself, family/friends, pets, & objects Reiki. Manual, certificate and ongoing support included. Tuition $400, $175 deposit.
Time & Location
Mar 25, 9:00 AM – Mar 26, 5:00 PM
Farmington, 121 W 200 S, Farmington, UT 84025, USA
About the Event
The Usui Holy Fire® III Reiki I & II training teaches techniques to reduce stress, balance energy, and promote healing for self and others. Students will receive their Level I & II Reiki placements (attunements), a certificate, manual, and guided practice on others.
No prior experience in health care or natural healing is required.
Come as you are and learn how to heal yourself and others.
In this 2 day healing class, you will learn:
- The use of Reiki to connect to your Highest Spiritual Guidance
- Using Reiki to heal mental, emotional, and spiritual challenges
- How Reiki alleviates pain and illness in the physical body
- Self-empowerment and strengthening your own auric field with Reiki energy
- Creating a healing environment for your home and family
- Using Reiki to create with, and to manifest your goals
- Healing unwanted habits that may be blocking your desires and goals
- Creating positive changes in your relationships and self-image
- The profound ripple effects of using distance Reiki
- How to give a full 60 minute Reiki treatment to others
- How to give yourself a Reiki treatment to balance your chakras and heal your body
In Level I (which is Day 1) you will learn:
- What Reiki is, how it heals, and how you can apply it in your everyday life
- Receive your first placement (attunement) for Reiki Level 1
- History of Reiki backed by verifiable facts and information
- Use of the Gassho Meditation Technique practiced by Dr. Mikao Usui
- How to heal the Aura with a Japanese technique called Bysosen Scanning
- How to give yourself a Reiki treatment including self Byosen Scanning
- Kenyoku technique to strengthen your own energy and to disconnect from energy that is not yours
In Level II (which is Day 2) you will learn:
- Three Powerful Reiki II Symbols are given! Learn what each individual symbol means and what each symbol can be used for in your day-to-day life
- Receive your second placement (attunement) to Reiki Level 2 which attunes you to the first three Usui Reiki symbols
- How to use the Reiki II symbols when giving a treatment on yourself and others
- Gyoshi-ho for expanding your ability to channel Reiki energy
- How to give a distance Reiki treatment specifically using the 3rd symbol
- How to document treatments given and how to discuss with clients, patients, friends, even strangers, what the healing benefits of Reiki are and how it works
A detailed class manual is included to assist you in further study of the course. Upon successful completion, a certificate from The International Center for Reiki Training (ICRT) is awarded. When you finish this amazing weekend, you will have the skills and confidence necessary to give yourself and others a powerful Reiki healing treatment!
- Tuition – $400
- Deposit – $175 will reserve your spot, remaining balance of $225 is due by MARCH 17th. Deposits are non-refundable and may be transferred to future classes or private Reiki/Sound Healing sessions within 1 year.
- Class times – 9:00am to 5:00pm
- Lunch - 60-minute lunch break and several mini breaks will be given
- Class limited to 8 students
Never Underestimate your power to heal and change lives. Join me for a transformative, spiritual healing weekend. ~Namaste, Nicole
Reiki I & II Deposit
$175 deposit to hold your seat, $225 due June 10th.
Reiki I & II Final Payment
Reiki I & II Pay in Full