Sun, Dec 06|
Online Reiki I Class
Deep healing spiritual experience attuning you to Usui Holy Fire III Reiki. After this one day online class, you will be able to give yourself and others a complete Reiki Session. A 125 page manual and Certificate from the International Center for Reiki Training (ICRT) will be awarded.
Time & Location
Dec 06, 2020, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM MST
About the Event
In Usui Holy Fire III Level I you will learn:
- What Reiki is, how it heals, and how you can apply it in your everyday life
- Receive your first placement (attunement) for Reiki 1 Level and the Ocean of Holy Love meditation experience
- Learn the history of Reiki backed up by verifiable facts and information
- Use of the Gassho Meditation Technique practiced by Dr. Mikao Usui
- How to heal the Aura with a Japanese technique called Bysosen Scanning
- How to give yourself and others a Reiki treatment including Chakra cleansing
- Kenyoku technique to strengthen your own energy and to disconnect from energy that is not yours
- How to give Reiki to animals, plants, food, crystals, etc.
- Ongoing support in Private Reiki Facebook Group for all graduated students
A detailed 125-page class manual is included to assist you in further home study of the course. Upon successful completion, a certificate from The International Center for Reiki Training (ICRT) is awarded. When you finish with this deeply reflective and spiritual class, you will have the skills and confidence necessary to give yourself and others a powerful Reiki healing treatment!
Testimonial: "Thank you so much, Nicole! Thank you for helping me with such an accomplishment on my healing journey." ~ June Reiki I & II Student.
Tuition – $150 for 1 day class, manual and certificate. (Reiki energy lasts a lifetime!) Deposit of $75 required to reserve your spot. The remaining balance ($75) is due November 22nd to allow for time for books to be mailed (or you may pay the full balance when you register and you will recieve your book asap). Deposits are non-refundable and may be transferred to future classes within 1 year. Class time – 9:00am to 5:00pm MST. Lunch - 45 minute lunch break and several mini breaks will be given.
Class limited to 8 students.
Once you RSVP, you will receive an email with deposit payment instructions.