Sat, Jul 30|
Essentials of Sound Healing
An introduction to the effects of sound on the human body for holistic healing. Whether you are using sound for personal healing and meditation or a professional seeking to offer a new modality, this is the foundational class to begin your sound healing journey. Tuition: $333, $111 deposit.
Time & Location
Jul 30, 2022, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Farmington, 121 W 200 S, Farmington, UT 84025, USA
About the Event
In this one-day workshop, you will learn:
- The science behind sound healing
- Definition and importance of cymatics, frequency, resonance, entrainment, brain waives, etc.
- The importance of silence, intent, and what it means to "hold space" for yourself and others
- The difference between "sound" and "music"
- How to use your voice as a sound healing tool
- Introduction to the Chakras and their corresponding sounds and notes
- How to use sound for personal meditation and healing
- How to conduct a sound bath for others
- When and how to play (with hands-on instruction) crystal singing bowls, Tibetan singing bowls and the different types, Chau Gong, Shruti box, the tongue drum, shamanic hand drums, tuning forks (on the body and healing the aura), shamanic rattle, rainstick, koshi chimes, tingsha chimes.
Class begins with a 30 minute sound bath. At the end of the day, you will receive a Chakra/Aura photo and analysis with a 15 page report so you can see for yourself the effects of sound on your energy centers and aura!
A certificate will be awarded upon completion.
Some instruments will be available for purchase after class at a discounted price.
Tuition: $333, $111 deposit to hold your spot. Balance due by July 29th. Deposits are non-refundable but transferable up to one year for Reiki sessions, sound baths, classes, etc.
Registration closes July 27th.
We will break for a 45 minute lunch.
Class is limited to 8 students.
I have attended and held south healing sessions, both private and in community group settings, as well as one-on-one.
What my sound bath participants are saying:
"It was like a massage for my mind." - A. Burton
"I thoroughly enjoyed the sound bath. One of the most beautiful things I've ever done for myself. I plan to come to more of them." - J. Taylor
"Your drumming just resonates with my soul., thank you." - Kelly
Instruction is a compilation of my experience as a participant and sound healing practitioner, as well as previous classes/courses taken (with utmost respect for my past teachers. None of their information has been used that is not already published in sound healing literature).
I have studied sound healing with Dylan Michael of Healing Wands in SLC Utah, Katie Jo in Orem/Lehi Utah, Lisa Ross-Walker in Orem Utah, and Bruce Taylor at Roots of Life (Worldwide). I have read and studied several sound healing books by Jonathan Goldman, Sara Auster, Eileen Day McKusick, Suren Shrestha, and many others. A complete listing of books will be provided during class.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns at 801-719-8877. Namaste, Nicole
Sound Healing Deposit
To pay in full, please select both "deposit" and "balance" below
Sound Healing Balance