What is Reiki?
Reiki is an ancient Japanese technique that promotes relaxation, stress reduction and healing. Reiki is based on the idea that an unseen "life force energy" flows through us. If your life force energy is low, then you are more likely to feel stressed, unhappy and become sick. If your life force energy is high, you are more capable of being happy and healthy. Reiki or "spiritually guided life force energy" is channeled through the practitioner to the client, clearing blockages in one's life force energy.
A Reiki session feels like a wonderful glowing radiance that flows through and around you. Reiki treats the whole person including the body, emotions, mind and spirit creating a sense of relaxation, peace, security and well-being. Many have reported miraculous results.
Reiki is a simple, natural, safe method of spiritual healing and self-improvement that everyone can use. It has been effective in helping virtually every known illness and always creates beneficial results. Reiki works in conjunction with medical procedures to minimize side effects and quicken recovery.
- Fri, Sep 30FarmingtonSep 30, 9:00 AM MDT – Oct 02, 6:00 PM MDTFarmington, 121 W 200 S, Farmington, UT 84025, USAThis class is for Reiki Practitioners who would like to add a higher vibration to their healing practices. Prerequisite: Reiki I & II Practitioner for at least 6 months. Tuition: $850. All lineages welcome. Holy Fire II Masters will be upgraded to Holy Fire III and World Peace energy at completion.
- Multiple DatesThu, Oct 06FarmingtonOct 06, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PMFarmington, 121 W 200 S, Farmington, UT 84025, USACome receive the beautiful healing energy of Reiki. Reiki Practitioners will exchange healing Reiki energy and non-attuned members of the public can come learn about Reiki and receive a mini session. All are welcome. Dress comfortably and bring a water bottle.
- Sun, Oct 23FarmingtonOct 23, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PMFarmington, 121 W 200 S, Farmington, UT 84025, USAJoin Nicole and Karolyn for a morning of healing and connection. We will begin with a sound bath by Nicole to relax and open up to spirit followed by a group reading by Karolyn. During the reading Karolyn will connect with spirit guides and passed away loved ones to receive messages for participants
- Sat, Nov 05FarmingtonNov 05, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM MDTFarmington, 121 W 200 S, Farmington, UT 84025, USAAn introduction to the effects of sound on the human body for holistic healing. Whether you are using sound for personal healing or a professional seeking to offer a new modality in your practice, this is the class to gain a deep understanding of how sound can heal the body and relax the mind.
- Sat, Nov 19FarmingtonNov 19, 8:00 AM – Nov 20, 6:00 PMFarmington, 121 W 200 S, Farmington, UT 84025, USAIn this weekend workshop, you will participate in many healing experiences, receive two attunements, Reiki I & Reiki II (attuning you to 3 symbols). You will be able to give yourself, family/friends, pets, & objects Reiki. Manual, certificate and ongoing support included. Tuition $400, $175 deposit.
- Fri, Jan 13FarmingtonJan 13, 2023, 8:00 AM MST – Jan 15, 2023, 6:00 PM MSTFarmington, 121 W 200 S, Farmington, UT 84025, USABegin 2023 as a World Peace Reiki Master! This class is for Reiki Practitioners who would like to add a higher vibration to their healing practices. Prerequisite: Reiki I & II Practitioner for at least 6 months. Tuition: $850. All lineages welcome.
Reiki has changed my life. I was in a bad place emotionally for many reasons. I had never heard of Reiki, Nicole explained it to me so I thought I’d give it a try. The experience was amazing and relaxing. She wasn’t touching me but I could feel heat on my shoulders. In the end I went home feeling much better, more positive and more at peace. I have slept better and have had more vivid beautiful dreams.